Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Paternity Test Tuesday.

Well, it is Tuesday. And for some reason...it never fails...in the morning on my way to work...I always flip through radio stations. There is one local station that has "Paternity Test Tuesday". How sad is that? That's become so prevalent in our society that we now have Maury shows dedicated to that....now radio shows...."I wasnt with nobody 'cept him. I know he tha daddy. My baby look just like 'im." Then Maury says...or the radio guy says..."John, you are NOT the father!" Anyway...that's my little vent for that topic. What a waste...

Found another spot this morning. So, now that's two. Both are on the right side.
Last "episode", I had three spots total. One large, one medium, one small. This time, I've got one medium, and now a small too. Lovely.

I need to get my hair trimmed. My ends are yucky.

Damon starts his new job tomorrow. Soooooo excited about that! (me, that is...I'm so excited!) Damon went yesterday & did paperwork/new hire stuff.

Baby Gage is just...well, precious. He played with an envelope for about 30 minutes last night. I finally had to take it away from him when it was tearing apart. It's funny though...we spend all this money on toys, and he was more entertained with an envelope than any of the toys.

He's crawling like a champ. He loves to stand & walk if we go with him. I got him that puppy push toy. He's okay with it...but then he seems to realize that he's walking without Mommy or Daddy, and starts crying. (I feel so needed!!!) Anyway...Damon & I both noticed that he seems to walk on his tip toes. We both ask each other, "Is that normal?" We dont know... We'll have to google it.
:)

I am working on establishing a cell phone drive as a community service project here at the hospital.

I want to attend a conference on 5/25 about self neglect in the elderly population. It's not super expensive, offers CEUs, and is in the Dallas area....but, two other people already have that day off...so I dont know if my boss will approve my absence or not. Just a chance I'll have to take.

Got to scoot onto my work responsibilities now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home