Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pictures of Pictures...

So, yesterday's blog got me thinking of moments past...
And I was at home last night...
Baby Gage was already asleep...
Damon was in our bedroom watching TV & playing some computer game...
I was in the living room with the TV on...ironing a shirt for him...and I started looking around the living room & dining room.
I love looking at the pictures we have framed in our home.
They are some of my favorites!

So, I'm sharing them here...

These two are in our entry way.

Those are two of our engagement pictures, and the mats were signed by the guests at our wedding. Damon & I randomly go over there & read the little messages. We're both so glad that we decided to do that for our wedding!


These are pictures in the living room.
On the left is from our wedding when we were getting ready to leave.
The next one from the left is our first family photo.
Then, there's me & Damon in the parking lot @ the lofts where we used to live.
On the end--one of my maternity photos...

(I love that picture...whether everyone else does or not!)

Also in the living room...

I LOVE that picture!
It's from when Gage was about 2 weeks old. Damon was burping him. I have no idea what time of the night that picture was taken...but at that time---we were up & down all day & night. We did a lot of our parenting from the bed! We were so sleep deprived. Whoever said that newborns slept alot...well, they never met mine.

We have a larger framed picture from our wedding in the living room also...

That's our kiss! And I like it b/c you can see the aisle runner. I love that aisle runner! It reads, "You are simply my best time, You are my sweetest laughter. Always you will have my hand to hold."
(Side note: while planning my wedding, I ran upon that phrase in a Marshall Field's catalog...fell in love with it.)

In the dining room we have Gage's big photo mat. We had people sign it when they came to visit Baby Gage, and had the ob/gyn's office staff sign. Then, Damon took it to the nursery while Gage was still in the hospital, and the nurses put his little hand & feet prints on there for us.

Up close...Yes, that is my pregnant belly in the center...


And...near the beginning of March...I took Baby Gage's footprint again. I framed it.
It's on the buffet in the dining room...

So, out & around my home...those are some of my favorite things.
These are by no means ALL of my favorites...but some of them!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home