Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Me...



Well, it's Saturday, and I'm about halfway through my 12 hour shift.

My life is a 3-ring circus right now.
No, wait..that's not right. I've got more than 3 rings going...
work full time
work part time
home stuff
parenting
school stuff
financial stuff.
Ugh. it never ends.
Adulthood is so over-rated.
And, my stupid hair is falling out---EVERYWHERE. It's all over my house. It's all over this tiny office I'm sitting in today.
Still only the one spot, but with the amount I'm shedding--I'm sure others will follow.

I'm in a funk today.
I have been for a few days.

Like having a dull headache for a few days & just going on auto-pilot.

Nothing much new to report in any of the arenas of my life...except...Baby Gage of course! Did I post before that he's getting 2 teeth--not just one?
Well, he is. The two bottom teeth are coming in. Bless his little heart. I know it hurts him. And, it's interfering with his eating habits. He's pretty much refusing baby food or cereal, and only eating from the bottle, or demanding to nurse...which, I thought we were pretty much weaned. And, on top of that--I have BARELY any milk at all. Seriously--by body was on "Operation Dry Up". So, when he just insists on nursing, it's weird. I let him b/c it's comforting to him & he is getting a little milk. But, I make sure he takes a bottle too.
He woke up during the night last night...at 2:11. Damon & I tried to just let him cry a bit & go back to sleep (as suggested by the books...) Um...at 3 something I got up with him. Fed him...but him back to bed, and he slept until 8. I think he's just getting hungry during the night because he's not eating as much during the day b/c his teeth are bothering him...and we dose him with Orajel & Tylenol when he wakes in the middle of the night too. Then it's back to Sleepytown,USA.


I have to be here until midnight.
I might go home for dinner.
And, I'm so tired.

I cant believe I've still got 6 hours to go.

3 Comments:

At 4:59 PM , Blogger CBM said...

Teeth are hard, and every baby is different. Hang in there!

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Shawna said...

Ooh! I can relate. Kaiya is finishing up on the last of her eye teeth.

For what it's worth, I never let my babies cry. I figured it's their way of telling us that they need or want us, so I could never ignore that. I know a lot of people do and a lot of so-called experts recommend it, but personally, I think they are full of sh*t.

Hang in there. As it was with pregnancy, it's all temporary...until the next issue, of course :)

 
At 6:26 PM , Blogger The Idiot Speaketh said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Go Rangers! Love the Pix of your house.... Have a good night!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home