Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday...

Okay, it's Thursday.

Here's a picture of Baby Gage from last night...

He was in a pretty good mood last night. Very playful.

When I got home, Damon was mega-tired so he took a nap.

I gave Baby Gage a bath...then let him have naked time on the floor--playing with his toys. After that, we put on his onesie & played until about 8.

He ate rice cereal with apples & squash for dinner. He yummed it all up!
Took a bottle...and then went to bed.

Later, around 9:30 or so...I went in to check on Baby Gage...he sleeps with his little butt up in the air. He was not under the covers...so I covered him up. He stirred a little, but didnt really WAKE up.

Dad & Allen are going to St.Lucia for Spring Break. That's the official decision. Dad's going to pick Allen up right now...
I will probably get to see them tonight.

Mom & David are supposed to be in town this weekend--and I wanted to take Gage to the Arboreteum (sp???)...but it looks like it is probably going to rain. There goes that idea!

I think my cousin Chris is coming into town this weekend with his kiddos too. So, maybe I'll get over to see them.
I have to work 6 hours on Sunday though...so I've really only got Saturday for relaxing & revamping for the week....

Okay...I'm done typing for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home