Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, March 13, 2006

Six pounds to go...

Okay, I have 6 pounds to lose, and then I'll be back to my pre-pregnancy weight:

Okay, that's not a good picture of my husband...but that shows my bod prior to the mom-bod.

Of course, my little body will never be the same after carrying Baby Gage....instead of "discombobulated"...I've been "discom-mom-ulated".

The mom bod. Dont have to love it, but you have to accept it.
I'll just look at the changes as "battle scars". ...and, I've come out the victor!

Baby Gage...he is just a happy, sweet boy.

Pics from Saturday...

In his walker...as always. It's up there on his "favorite places to be" list.


And, Eddie....with his tire.


And here is a shot of my "Trailer Park Baby". Mark & Jana came to visit...and I was at work...so my husband was in charge. What does that mean really?? Well, it means that I can come home at just about any time of the day & Baby Gage will have a diaper on...but never any pants. And sometimes, that may be all the baby has on. I guess it's just easier for Damon to change diapers that way. I mean, who wants to jack with snaps on baby clothes, right?
Anyway--here's my pantless child with Jana & Mark...


I really think Gage is a good blend of both me & Damon. Sometimes I look at him, and he looks just like my husband. Sometimes I look at his eyes & they look like mine. He's just a good blend of us both.

So...I missed Desperate Housewives last night.
What do you want from me?...Sopranos started.
We love Sopranos!

And of course...had to watch Grey's Anatomy. Love that show too.

Ordered Baby Gage's birth certificate today. As I was driving to work, it dawned on me that I had not received his birth certificate in the mail. Well, that's because you have to request it & pay for it. I never did that. I guess I just thought the first one was free or something....

I dont have to work this coming Saturday, and would kind of like to go to the Arboreteum for Dallas Blooms! But, I guess it will have to depend on the weather. It's been so mild & nice lately, but apparently it's going to be getting chilly again. We'll just have to see...

Carlos Mencia is coming to the area soon....the 31st I think. Maybe we'll see about getting tickets & going to that. A group that I work with wants to go...we'll just see.

That's about all I know for now.
I'm at work.
I had salad & pineapple & watermelon for lunch. I'm being a good girl.

Oh-time out---speaking of food. I wasnt a very good girl last night when I had 2 scoops of ice cream--flavored with Samoa Girl Scout cookies. Oh my gosh. This is seriously the best ice cream I've ever had ever. It rocks!

Okay. That's all I know for now. I've gotta run.
:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home