Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Random Things about me...

Okay, I forgot to post random things about me today.

1. I am having a very bad, difficult, emotional day.
2. I had Italian food for lunch...but not very much b/c I dont have much of an appetite today.
3. I put blue pants on Baby Gage at 11:25 last night.
4. I do not have a newspaper subscription.
5. I enjoy playing board games.
6. I dont think Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey will get back together.
7. I am wearing Pear Blossom scented body lotion from Bath & Body Works.
8. I am having a hard time concentrating at work today.
9. I want to go home.
10. I am wearing pink pants.
11. My wedding ring has 12 sapphires in it.
12. My fingernails have no polish on them.
13. I wore my hair curly yesterday.
14. I prefer colored post-it notes without any corporate printing on them.
15. I have an ipod, but I'm not super clued-in on how to use it.
16. I have an MP-3 player, and I have NO idea how to use it.
17. My dad's birthday is this month.
18. I miss "Spring Break" & "Summer Break".
19. I've never been to Savannah,GA.
20. I went to Rome in 1997.
21. I love movie quotes from "Napoleon Dynamite".
22. I teach a customer service class at the hospital where I work.
23. I'm wearing very comfy shoes today.
24. "Shadow Dancing" by Andy Gibb was the #1 song on the day I was born (Thanks Melis!)
25. Mountain Dew gets me really hyped up.
26. I purchased some girl scout cookie ice cream. It's supposed to taste like Samoas.
27. I was 27 years old when I became a mom.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home