Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Megan & Susan came to visit!

Last night, Megan & Susan came over to visit, and then we women went to celebrate Susan's birthday @ the Cheesecake Factory. (celebrating late...but whatever...celebrating nonetheless!)


Of course, they think he's so cute! (I'm such a proud mommy!)


That was my family last night...

And here's Susan, me, & Megan:


...and dont Megan's eyebrows look good?
(wink, wink Megan!)


Okay. That's about all for now.
Gage didnt sleep very well last night.
He had a runny nose...then he would get all stopped up.
I brought him into our bed to nurse...then we both dozed for a while...then he'd wake up again all snotty. It was a boogie-mess. So, about 4 something I put him back in his bed, and he slept until 7. He woke as I was walking out the door. I dont think he feels very well. ...and as a result, I didnt sleep very well.

I'm dead tired today.
Just not having a very good day in general. Too much to write about--so I wont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home