Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, February 27, 2006

My husband is pretty great...but...

...but, he's not perfect.

In fact, I'm pretty mad right now.

Right now---I work 7 days a week. I called today, and he was napping. I know--he says that he didnt feel well...but, yesterday while I was at work--my 2nd job...I called the house, and he & Gage were napping.
I should be so lucky to have that much free time.

And...I just got an email from jana. They are coming in 3/9-3/13 & going to stay with us.
Well, my husband told me that they were going to be here the weekend after St.Patrick's day.
So--what does that mean? That means that I WILL BE WORKING THE ENTIRE TIME THEY ARE HERE, AND I WONT GET TO HANG OUT WITH THEM AT ALL.

I guess I'm just jealous. I'm working my ass off here, and for what? So I can miss out on time with my son. So I can miss out on family & friends.

I'm doing it to pay the bills.
I'm doing it b/c it has to be done.
I just wish I didnt feel like I was the only one doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home