Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Welcome to March

Yesterday was the last day of February, and here we are in March.
Dad's birthday is coming up.
Today, Pop's having something done to look at/listen to his heart. I think it's some type of ultrasound to study the flow of blood through his pig valve. He had a valve replacement...last year, I think...and it may not be functioning properly. They are going to put a tube down his throat to study the valve. It's amazing what we can do medically now.

So, he's in our prayers today!

We had a good night with Baby Gage last night. He really is just such a joy. He's so sweet...& funny....and a happy boy! (when he's not tired & cranky, that is!)


He's only 5 months old...and he's growing so fast!

That's me & Baby Gage last night in front of the fireplace.
I'm sitting down, and Gage is standing up. Look at how long/tall he is!
(At what age do you stop referring to it as "length", and switch to "height"?)


He's such a happy boy. He was on the floor last night on a quilt that Damon's grandmother made. His little smile is just contagious!

He is just so bubbly & "laughy". I dont think that word is actually a word, but it is a good adjective to describe my baby.

And he wants to crawl soooooo bad! On that blanket though, he would try to inch around, and it would just bunch up underneath him.
I cant wait for him to start crawling!!!!

Hugs & Kisses to Melissa. Her grandmother passed away. Her grandmother was super sweet, funny...and just the perfect blend of "sweet little old lady" & "sassy firecracker". Does that make sense?
Anyway--Melissa's heart is sad, and I'd hug her right now if my arms could reach to St.Louis from here.

Here's Melissa & Baby Gage from "M'Witty's" trip down in January:


I like the whole "random things about me" posts...so here's 10 more:
1. I dont eat blue things
2. I dont like for my food to touch (I.E. corn cant touch the chicken...etc)
3. If someone touches my nose, I have to immediately touch it after them
4. I wear a size 6 shoe
5. I dont like sweet tea
6. I am wearing silver hoop earrings today
7. I asked my husband to paint the inside of my fireplace (which he did)
8. I love flip flops
9. I love feathers
10. Yesterday I wore uncomfortable shoes

Dad thinks he'll be taking Allen to the Bahamas for Spring Break. He (Allen) really wanted to go to Colorado for skiing/snowboarding..but, he dislocated his thumb by the growth plate...has this cast/splint thingy on it. He cant really do anything that active just yet...so Dad was looking at some resort called "Atlantis" in the Bahamas. Someone he knows (Herman's wife) took their daughter there...she's about 6...and they have a bunch of activities for kids & big water slides & stuff. So, Dad wanted us to go to...but I cant get the time off from work. We cant really afford to take a big vacation right now--and even if Dad offered to pay for it all (which he always offers...) I just wouldnt feel right about it, you know.

So---Gage's first trip to the ocean will have to wait. It wont be in the Bahamas in 2 weeks. ...unless of course I hit the lottery...and even then--I'd be in a private over-the-water hut in Fiji or Tahiti...or some private island that only Oprah goes to!

That's about all I know for today.
I'm supposed to work on a budget today. Yuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home