Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Saturday...bored out of my mind.

Well, its Saturday...and I'm bored out of my mind.
Today is my 12 hour shift, and so far I am not very busy.
I still have some work to be done, but there's a computer downtime for the programs that I need to use. Greeeeeat. I spent about 30 minutes on the phone w/ IS...only to have them tell me, "Oh, I guess the server's down." that was around noon.

Went home yesterday from work...played with Baby Gage a bit...cleaned house a bit...w/ the help of my husband (after bitching until he got up to help).

This morning...played with Baby Gage for a while...got him dressed to go to Memaw's house (Damon's mom). He's spending the night there tonight. I've got to work until midnight, and Damon is out with Mark & Jana who are in from Atlanta. Yes, that's this weekend that my husband screwed up the calendar & he gets to hang out & party on Greenville for the St.Patty's parade, and I get to work a 12 hour shift. Ha--that seems fair.

So, if I sound a little bitter today--it's because I am.

...but, on a brighter note...here are some pics of Baby Gage from Thursday afternoon. He wants to crawl so bad! He's rev'ing up!


Standing in his crib....

What a happy boy!

If that isnt just the sweetest face...

Okay---& that's Baby Gage doing his rocking. He gets up on his hands & knees, and rocks back & forth. He's getting ready to crawl...he just hasnt gotten very far yet.

And now.... For the ALMOST CRAWLING series:

Slide 1

Slide 2

Slide 3


He'll be crawling soon...I just know it!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home