Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday...

Hmph. It's Wednesday.

Baby Gage is full-on teething. He's been fussy for 2-3 days now. Mild fever. Restless. Drooling. Gumming everything....

And...I think he's 100% weaned. He woke up at 4:45 this morning, and usually nurses at that time. Not today. He turned that little head & tried to roll over, and just cried & cried until he got a bottle. Oh, and he wanted to hold the bottle himself.
He was all about exerting his independence this morning.

Yesterday at work was totally awful. I think I saw over 13 patients. Which, really doesnt sound like a lot...but when you calculate time to talk to them, listen to them, help them, & document everything...the time can add up. Dont get me wrong--some of the cases were quick & easy. Others...not so much.

Yesterday there were 2 social workers out, our boss was out, and the chaplain was out. There were about 3 cases that I needed the chaplain on...nope. Just me. Party of one...right here.

Anyway...I'm pissing & moaning.

Today's been the same as far as staffing...but not nearly as bad. And yesterday I left work at 6:30 @ night. Today...I will be leaving on time. No matter what. I'm not staying. I have a baby to get home to.

That's about all I know for today.

Oh...things about me.
1. I'm wearing the earrings Megan gave me for college graduation.
2. I forgot my watch & wedding ring today.
3. My phone is ringing as I am typing this line.
4. I have dead roses on my desk at work. (too lazy to toss them...)
5. I wore braces when I was younger...twice.
6. I have flat feet.
7. I dont care about which cell phone model I have.
8. I love Starbucks.
9. I wore my hair straight today.
10. I have an amazing diaper bag.

:)
Oh. I forgot to discuss the Girl Scout Cookie ice cream. It's like ice cream & samoa girl scout cookies got together...and created the most wonderful child ever: Samoa Girl Scout Cookie Ice Cream! OMG. It's so freaking awesome. I love it. I love it. I love it.

The Apprentice: love it. I was so glad that blonde girl got fired.

Grey's Anatomy: I'm so torn about McDreamy. Every now & then I kind of find myself pulling for Addison...& then I'm back to pulling for Meredith...oh, the drama!

Sopranos: So, I guess they never found Adrianna's body...?? And, Uncle Junior--without his teeth & creeping around---he looked like the old man from the Six Flags commercials...(music: The Venga Bus is coming....& everybody's jumping...)

My Name is Earl...still funny. Joy's my favorite.

....we watch way too much tv.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home