Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St.Patrick'sDay!

Well, it's Friday...St.Patty's Day.

Last night, Dad & Allen came over for supper. We ordered pizza & played with Baby Gage. Baby Gage was pretty happy...but not super happy. He was pretty tired...and took a late nap. So, we woke him up around 6:15 or so. He had sweet potatoes & cereal for dinner...

Then...he crawled a few crawl-steps for us. Apparently it wasnt nearly as active as he was yesterday during the day. I guess he was tuckered out.

Allen seemed to have a really good time playing with him.... They raced in the living room & it was so cute. Allen was so attentive to Baby Gage.
:)

Racing...

And Allen helping Gage...

And Baby Gage with Dad....

And both Allen & Gage sported their Longhorn gear...


What else??
Damon & I started watching this movie. I forget the name of it...It's got Nicole Kidman & Anthony Hopkins. It's sooo slow. But, I've already watched at least 1/2 of the movie, so I'm too invested to just quit watching...

What else???
It's getting kind of chilly outside, so I dont think we'll go to the Arboreteum this weekend.

I have to work on Sunday from 12-6. Woohoo. *note the sarcasm*

Mom & David are coming tomorrow so we'll get to see them. That'll be good.
:)

I had Chinese food for lunch...Cashew Chicken...but I pick out the cashews.
Okay...I think that's all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home