Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Tour....

Okay...a blog that I visit frequently featured a tour of the blogger's home...
So, I'm doing the same...

Let's go on a tour of my house!
:)

Here's the entry way...


Here's an old picture of the Living Room...we've added a rug, rearranged the furniture, and painted the inside of the fireplace black...



Old picture of the Dining Room...we've put a different table in there, and hung some pictures on the wall...but this is the picture I have of the dining room...


Part of the kitchen...looking into the den...


Den Fireplace...


Hallway...


Master Bedroom...


Part of the Nursery...

More Nursery...

Twin Bed in the Nursery...


Patio-Garden Room...(weird room that we never use...)



Okay...that's most of my house...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM , Blogger CBM said...

Wow I would be too embarrassed to show my home! You have actually taken time to paint, decorate, and hang pictures. I wish I had. Ava's room is almost finished, though. How old will that child be before it's done!? I've been working on her stuff since I was pregnant with her! Maybe that's why I haven't done the rest of my apartment...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home