Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, March 31, 2006

TGIF.

Well, it's Friday.
I'm at the end of a long day at work.

Would you like to know what I had to leave this morning in order to come to my place of employment???
Here it is:

How sweet is that?

I woke at 5:45 with Baby Gage.
Leaking diaper. Thanks a lot Huggies Supreme.
Supreme mess is more like it.

Anyway...we got up...cleaned Gage up...new diaper & new outfit on.
Went to the bedroom. Mommy watched the news & supervised Baby Gage as he gave himself a bottle.
Then, I had to hop in the shower, so I put cartoons on for Baby Gage. I could tell that he was sleepy...but I didnt feel like changing his sheets & going through all of that. Daddy was still in bed & so he & Gage "watched" cartoons. Gage fell asleep next to Daddy while Rugrats was on TV. When I came back in to get dressed for work--that's the sweet image I saw. Oh, it was too cute to not photograph.

What else???
Well, we learned last night that Baby Gage REEEEALLY likes plums. And, unfortunately, he learned that plums in your eyes burn.


And Baby Gage wore his sassy shirt yesterday...


And...Baby Gage has mastered crawling.
He's moved on to pulling up on the furniture now...

He's confused by the clear glass coffee table...which may be going away if we cant babyproof the corners...


And he loves to play with his car driving toy...
He's such a happy boy!


And then he went to bed...
Good Night, Sleep Tight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home