Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Firsts & Lasts...

Well, Gage has had some firsts & lasts lately. Need to report on them...

On Monday afternoon---Baby Gage had his last bottle of breast milk. He started weaning himself & my supply had seriously decreased since going back to work. So, he's drained the stock in the freezer. Damon thawed the last bag of milk for me, and let me give him the last of the breastmilk. (That was sweet of him...)


Gage had his 1st bath in our sink. He's been bathed in Memaw's sink before...but never the sink at home... So, we did that yesterday...

He loves getting a bath & playing in the water....he loves his little rubber duckies too.
And here's my clean boy!

(Notice he still has the rubber ducky!)


Gage got his orthodontic & speech pathologist approved sippy cup with the flexible spout.... His 1st...and he had juice for the first time. It was Gerber's Mixed Fruit & Carrot juice. Now, Mommy tried the juice first. Not something I'd drink on a regular basis...but I bought it b/c it was fruits & vegetables...not just fruits... Anyway--I had to show him how to use the sippy cup b/c juice doesnt just pour out. You have to suck to get the juice to flow through the spout. So, after a while he got the hang of it. Mostly he just liked to chew on the soft spout.


Gage had another first yesterday. Sadly, the camera was at home & not with Damon. Memaw & Damon securely strapped Gage's carseat to the seat in the golf cart, and Gage went golfing for the first time. He was wearing a hat, shades, and plenty of sunscreen, according to his father. How cute is that??? So, Gage's 1st time to go golfing was 3/28/6. We'll need to remember that if he grows up to be a big-super-star-golfer.
Watch out Tiger Woods---here comes Baby Gage.

:)


Moving on...

Movie Reviews:
Prime with Uma Thurman....I liked it a lot.
Sin City.....crap. Big ol' waste of time.
The Weatherman....in progress. Liking it so far.

I was working 2 jobs...one full time & the other on weekends. I was working for an agency, but the place where I was working...they found someone to take that spot full time. We (agency workers) were just filling in temporarily until they found a permanent employee. So, that's come to an end. There is another hospital they (agency employer) want to train me in. It's further away from my house...but, we'll see. I'm just waiting to hear back from the agency owner as to when they want to start training me.

I must admit...it's nice having a little break....

Kala, a coworker, is getting married this Saturday. I'll be solo in attendance.
Damon's family (Sister, Nephew, & Dad) are coming in town to celebrate his birthday.
His birthday is not until the 9th...but apparently this weekend works out for everyone.

Speaking of birthdays....Melissa's is coming up: 4/3.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home