Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Monday...

dada...dadada...

Okay. It's Monday.
I'm in a surprisingly good mood. Why surprising? Well---I had to get up at 5 to get Baby Gage out to Rockwall...then got gas...then turned around & went aaaaalllll the way to Arlington.

Lovin' the cost of fuel right now. Sheesh!

Weekend...
Saturday...made Taco soup for dinner. Got Baby Gage some new toys. Got Damon some new shirts. Had a good day with Baby Gage. And--got to sleep in. Gage was up for less than an hour around 7, and then went back down. I didnt get up out of bed until 9:45! Woohoo!

Sunday...got up early. Ran to WalMart to get this cake that my husband loves: Boston Creme Cake. So yummy. Served Damon breakfast in bed. We had leftover Taco Soup for lunch. We took Baby Gage & Eddie for a walk. Damon watched poker & golf. (Hey, even the TV channels knew it was his birthday!) I worked on the laundry situation. (And yes, it has become a situation.) We played umpteen games of Yahtzee. Watched Sopranos. I made a lovely dinner...and then we went to bed. We played cards in bed after Baby Gage went to sleep.

Sopranos...so what do we think? I know they are leading us to believe that Vito is going to or has already killed himself...but has he? will he? who knows.... At least the series is picking up. I hated the first couple of episodes from this season...

Would this post be complete without some pics of Baby Gage? I think not...

My baby is growing up so fast. I think this next picture speaks for itself. He's growing up sooooo fast.


I love my Gage's kisses! Love them!


Baby Gage...trying to eat the camera...


Okay...this next picture is blurry. I didnt have the camera on the proper setting, Gage was moving...but, I love it anyway. It's his 1st Zweiback (spelling???) toast. What a mess. And really, Eddie kept taking them from Gage...so we had to put the dog up! Poor Gage...cant have anything! Anyway...he was so happy, and loved his little toastie-treat.

He had mushy toast-bits all over his face...all over his walker...in his hair...you name it. It was all over. But, he loved it.

We had a good weekend.
Daddy had a good birthday. He got pants & shirts from me, and 3 golf balls from Baby Gage. He got to sleep in...got breakfast in bed...got to watch what he wanted on TV all day (golf & poker)...had me cook dinner...got me to play a bazillion games with him...a new episode of Sopranos came on TV...he got his favorite kind of birthday cake...& he ate some chocolate pudding. What a day.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home