Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Catch up.

Today is the day to play catch up.

I havent been able to blog in a while...

What's going on in my world....
Well, my license to practice is up for renewal in June & I am only lacking 2 hours of CEUs for Ethics. Other than that, they are all done...

Over the weekend...we unpacked (yes, that's right...unpacked) our glasses & hung our shelves...

That's in the kitchen. Disregard the little white marks. We have to go back & fix that....

This is from the dining room...


We put the shelves up high enough that they are not in Gage's reach...but I'm sure when he starts climbing...we'll have to block them off or constant remind him that those are off limits!

Work is fine...

I'm going to Austin this weekend. That'll be fun!
I'll get to see Mom & David briefly, and I'll get to spend time with Allen & Dad. Woohoo!

Gage is learning the meaning of the word, "No".
And, he's learning to wave "ByeBye".
He's growing up so fast!!!

My opinions on shows... (because I know how important all of this stuff is...)

The Apprentice: Goodbye Andrea. Can you imagine playing with her as a child. Talk about bossy. (From what I've heard...I was pretty bossy too...I bet I would have given her a run for her money!) Anyway...goodbye to her. I think she was a pretty good leader, but not a very good team-member.

Y&R: I'm ready for Gloria to go to jail, and I cant believe that Michael is helping her. What a stupid idiot. Phyllis sucks. Nick is stupid. And, if I were Nikki--I'd be so mad at Victor. Ugh. the drama...

How I Met Your Mother: last night's episode was soooooo funny!

Desperate Housewives & Gray's Anatomy: total let down this week. I've been watching all season. I dont give a crap about the summary episodes.

Sopranos: Artie's going to go nuts. He's going to really lose it. Maybe that's how the season will end: Artie will kill Tony & himself. Or, kill Tony & then someone else will kill him. Who knows. Vito---stay away as long as you can, buddy! And Christopher...when did he fall off the wagon? Hookers & drugs...nice. But then again--on a good, sober day he's hanging out in a strip club. What a high class life! (note the sarcasm)

Movies...
Proof: pretty good. Not great, but pretty good.
Wolf Creek: pretty good. Not great, but pretty good.
Run Ronnie Run: stupid comedy. Great if you want to laugh but not really have to think about anything...

Baby Gage likes watermelon. And, he hates anything that tastes like vanilla. It's so odd to me. He just gags & spits out green beans & anything vanilla flavored. What a silly-nilly.

He likes popsicles...

And "Biter Biscuits"....

...and here he is with the teddy bear that Miranda got for him...


Okay..I've got to run now, but I'll try to blog more frequently!
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home