Biblical Mother's Day Sayings...
Came upon these...thought they were cute.
Sayings Of Biblical Mothers - MOMISM BACK THEN:
1. Samson! Get your hand out of that lion. You don't know where it's been! (Judges 14:5-8)
2. David! I told you not to play in the house with that sling! Go practice your harp. We pay good money for those lessons!
3. Abraham! Stop wandering around the countryside and get home for supper!
4. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego! I told you never to play with fire!
5. Cain! Get off your brother! You're going to kill him some day!
6. Noah! No, you can't keep them! I told you, don't bring home any more strays!
7. Gideon! Have you been hiding in that wine press again? Look at your clothes! (Judges 6:11)
8. James and John! No more burping contests at the dinner table, please. People are going to call you the sons of thunder! (Mark 3:17)
9. Judas! Have you been in my purse again?!
10. Jesus! Stop working on that wood & come in for supper. You'd spend all day on that wood if your father told you to!