Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Wednesday....

Dr's appointment tomorrow.
Am I dilated to 10 yet??????? Or how about just 3 or 4? I heard you can get an epidural at 3 or 4!

Anyway...I'll update tomorrow about the dr's appt. I'm sure NOTHING has changed except this child of mine growing larger.
Which...let me just say--he's not a very good kid. He kicks girls & more specifically, kicks & hits his momma. He & I are going to have to have a little talk when he gets here....His abusive behavior is going to be up there on our list of things to discuss.

Today: toenails got painted. Realty company called & they wanted to show the house @ 2. No problem. Damon came home from work shortly before 2...and that was an excuse for me to get out of this house! Damon took me to eat Cici's pizza. It's been so long since I've had that! No big event or anything...but an outing nonetheless.

Last night we watched "The Ring 2"...which in my opinion was not as good as the first, but still scary. And, being the big weenie that I am, during the night--every time I had to get up, so did Damon. That was the agreement. He's the one that wanted to watch a scary movie @ night--in the dark--right before bed. So, needless to say, he's napping now. He was up all night going to & from the bathroom with me.

On a brighter note...I slept until 8! woooooo-hooooo!

Megan & Susan are coming over tonight & bringing LaMadeleine's! I cant wait!!!
That's all for now!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home