Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Preggo Princess...




Above are my 35 week Preggo Princess shots.
Taken by my husband...in the nursery.

Things are really coming together as far as our preparations for the baby. Now, I think we're both getting a bit ancy for Gage to get here.

Today, a realtor called & had someone who wanted to see the house, so we straightened up a bit. Thank goodness it didnt take us long. We truly had the house "spotless" within 30 minutes. That's because I've learned a few things. As I was "cleaning" I had a thought about people who are selling their homes....it is us select few who will actually use a dirty sock from the floor to wipe the dust off the end table. It is us select few who will store dirty dishes in the fridge b/c we dont think viewers will look in there.... Yes, we are a filthy lot! (what was I to do??? They were going to be here in an hour...the dishwasher was full & running...if I used a clean dust cloth then I would just generate more laundry! The sock was already dirty! ...not really dirty...not stinky dirty...that would just be gross!)

Oh great. Now when anyone comes to my house they wont touch anything for fear that it was cleaned with a dirty sock! And, I'm sure you will all insist on looking in my fridge!

Whatever...I'm too big fat pregnant to care right now. That whole "nesting" thing hasnt set in yet...you know, where you spend TONS of time cleaning everything. Maybe I could just skip that phase...

Anyway--we went to the mall while they were showing the house today. We used the gift certificate that Megan's mom gave us to Baby Gap. We got Gage his first pair of bluejeans. They are precious!!! And, FYI: baby gap jeans are all $5 off right now. That was a pleasant surprise.

Another highlight of my day: clear kool-aid. That's right--it's clear. It rocks. I got raspberry flavored clear kool-aid. LOVIN' IT!

Okay...it's after 8pm, and my back is hurting from this chair. I'm outta here for now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home