Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Doctor yesterday...

So, I had a dr's appointment yesterday.

I'm measuring at 36 weeks.
Doc says baby could come as early as next week. He told me not to get my hopes up necessarily--but wanted me to know that it's a possibility.

We also discussed circumcision. Yes, we're going to have it done...but I had some questions. I'm a bit apprehensive about taking care of Gage's penis after it's done. I know, I know...to anyone who's been through it--taking care of that is "easy". And to those who havent been through it--my apprehension may be silly...but, nonetheless, I had questions.
I'm feeling much better about that issue now.

Rocking chair came yesterday.
It's awesome.
Damon put it together & we took turns sitting in it. Then, it was so cute because Damon was rocking a pillow, like it was Gage.
Damon probably sat in the nursery for 30 minutes. It was so cute. He sat in there looking at stuff....he kept the mobile music playing. He put the diaper disposal system together & the baby papasan chair. And, we made a place for the rocking chair.

Okay--I've got to do some work stuff...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home