Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween Fun! {Part TWO}

Ready to Trick-or-Treat...

OCTOMOM & SPIDER MAN



My Octomom Halloween Costume was a hit. Spider Man was cute too. His mask got a little warm, so he didn't wear it long!

{"Has anyone seen the California Welfare Line? Or Oprah? I could use another room makeover. What about all those free nannies? Where the hell are they? What about the rest of my kids? They should be around here somewhere.... Kate Gosselin ain't got nothin' on me! And Angelina--no, I didn't have my lips done to look like you. These are all natural...I promise."}




The coolest-spookiest-house that we visited....




Really, it was cooler at night. With all these different sound effects, and lighting effects. The flash on the camera didn't allow me to capture it the way it really was. Gage loved it! He got scared, but loved it!

Gage crashed on the way home. Sooooo sleepy. Daddy put him in bed, still in his costume. But---we'd already made plans for Tera, Nathan, & Aubri to come over. So, Gage slept through it, while the rest of us were hanging out with the fire pit in the backyard.




Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At 11:22 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

Lol; lovin' your costume, glad you all had fun =)

 
At 12:49 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

OMG! Octomum, what a get up! Where did you get all your babies from? LOL

 
At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your costume ROCKS!!! LMAO! Love it!

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

hahaha, I love the costume!

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That is the BEST costume! I love it!!

 
At 5:45 AM , Blogger Beth said...

I love your costume!
And, of course, Spiderman looks adorable...that sweet smile...

 
At 6:30 AM , Blogger Cassie said...

baaahahahahahaha that is awesome!!!

 
At 9:34 AM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

O My Gosh! I love your costume! So hilarious.
Looks like a fun night for all.

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger Judy said...

Your costume was AWESOME!

I just went as a "mean mom". Travis rolled his eyes...a lot...so it worked well! HA!

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

OMG!! I laughed SO HARD at your costume! I talked about it to people here at work and they thought it was awesome too. That's SO creative and hilarious!

 
At 8:58 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Your costume was awesome!!!!

Spiderman was too cute as well! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home