Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sweet Pumpkin Boy!

...ummmm...when was this? 7 days ago? 8 days ago?

Once upon a time, we stopped by a pumpkin place, and Gage had a blast. How about that???

We were actually dressed up for something else, so here are pics from that evening...including out pumpkin-picking-out, which by the way: heels & pumpkin places don't really mix. Good times, I assure you...

My sweet boy...


At the pumpkin place...he was such a strong boy! But, he was on the go, so I have very few fabulous pics.









A good time was had by all.
In fact, we even carved 2 of the pumpkins the other night... {no, they didn't last once we put them outside...in fact I threw them away today because they were all rotten & caved in. Yum!}

Which brings me to a rather funny conversation...It just further proves the difference between men & women... or rather, the difference between myself & Hubby.
Lainey-Paney: Hey, did you clean up that pumpkin mess?
Hubby: Yes.
What I saw later:


By whose standard is this "clean?" Really makes you think about the definition of "clean," doesn't it? To me---no, this is not clean. To Hubby---the pumkin "guts" are thrown away, and the bowls containing said pumpkin guts were in the sink. Apparently that equals clean in his world.
Boys are so weird.

But, we've loaded up on pumpkins, so there will be more carving in our near future, I'm sure. More of the Halloween preparations await!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:20 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

I totally think it is a men/women thing....my husband is the same way!

 
At 9:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gage looks great! He's getting so big!

My 72 year old dad also thinks cleaning up is putting the dishes in the sink! They never change! lol

 
At 5:19 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Do NOT get me started on the whole cleaning thing - 17.5 years of battle over this one!

 
At 6:45 PM , Blogger TwinsanityMom - Janet said...

I love the picture of him with his hand in his pocket. Looks so grown up! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home