Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, November 30, 2009

Catch Up!

Long-time-no-post, no?
Yes, well, I've been busy.

Let's see.... I've had 7 days off of work.
In that time---I spent Tuesday doing internship stuff...Wednesday home with Gage & didn't get out of my pajamas until around 4 in the afternoon! Thursday---Thanksgiving with Dad,held my tongue beyond measure, and then over to Tera's that evening...Black Friday---hello, 10 consecutive hours of shopping! and then Saturday we went down to my Mom's & spent the night.Got a haircut, Cut my finger in her dishwater, and knocked my wedding ring down the drain. Came back yesterday.Today I'm at work.

There are the events in a nutshell!

Not really my style to recall events that way...you know, without all the glittery details....

So, when I have time, I promise to update.
For now----I have a final tonight, and very little time for blogging!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.
:)

6 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Blogger lisa said...

Oh no! I hope you got your ring back!

 
At 5:38 PM , Blogger Beth said...

You epitomize the expression – if you want a job done, give it to a busy woman!

 
At 6:18 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

So... did ya get your ring back!!!

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Oh! Yes, I got my ring back!!!!
Seriously---if I had to deconstruct their house pipe by pipe & brick by brick--I'd have gotten my ring back! I'd have torn up the whole city sewage system if I had to.

 
At 7:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank God you got the ring back! Good luck on the final...post a pic of the haircut when you get a chance!

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

seriously did you get the ring out! and omg I have to hear details about the Dad visit! with glittery details :) muuwwwhahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home