Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Snocked Up.

Gage came into the bathroom this morning, holding kleenex and said,
"Mommy, will you rocket my nose because I'm all snocked up."
That's Gage-speak for: Mommy, will you help me blow my nose because it is stopped up.

Yes. SNOCKED UP. How cute is that?
And yes, we "rocket" his nose, where I count down 3-2-1-Blast-Off! and he blows as hard as he can.

Oh, the things we come up with as mothers!
...and Oh, the things kids come up with as well!

Snocked up.
I love it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That's so cute! Hope he's feeling better. Or maybe it's just a morning thing? I'll definitely have to try the blast off routine with Little Elvis.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home