Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Saturday...11/7/9

Well, I had an early Saturday home visit....after that, Gage & I went to the movies!

Thanks to Zephra, who told me about Hollywood theater being a dollar movie place now...I decided to take Gage for a cheap-o afternoon movie.


My goodness...I remember being a child when this movie theater was brand new. The coolest things were the pizza place inside & the talking trash can. It's crazy what we remember, isn't it?
Well....they don't have stadium seating. It was built during the pre-stadium seating days.
But, it's the way to go when you aren't exactly sure that you're child will sit through an entire movie. This way we were only out $2 instead of $20!

But---he sat through the previews & the entire movie. What a hit!!!
We saw: Aliens in the Attic
It was cute. Funny. But, I will have to say that I've entered this new part of parenting that will include me sitting through a bunch of kid movies that I don't really want to see. Would I have chosen to see that? No. Was I ready for it to end when we still had about 30 minutes left? Yes. But, alas, it is part of my parenting duty, and he had a good time. That's what matters, right?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is this theater?!? I have never heard of it??

 
At 5:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of the $2 movie theater...wish we had one.

Next time send Dad & Gage to the kiddie movie...share the PG fun ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home