Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, April 03, 2009

My Purse Confession.

Okay, so I have a confession to make.

I can't remember the last time I cleaned out my purse.
...well, before today.

Seriously---it there is anything missing from your house---it may be in my purse.
Mom---your Downy Ball that went missing a few years ago---it may be in my purse.

Well...not anymore.

But these are just SOME of the things I found when cleaning out my purse....

24 receipts
11 scraps of paper with song titles that I intend to download someday
10 business cards for random places
9 pens
8 different lip products
7 hair clips
5 scraps of paper with phone numbers on them
4 old grocery shopping lists
3 pairs of earrings
2 cell phones (only one of which works)
2 boxes of contacts (with only one contact left in each box!)
1 master list for Christmas shopping
1 funeral program from a funeral just 2-weeks-shy of a year ago
AND:
1 Matchbox/HotWheels Yello Taxi Cab.

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 9:52 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I try to clean my purse out regularly for this reason. It needs to be done again. It is crazy the things that accumulate!

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Pam said...

I found a Jedi and 3 crayons in mine.

 
At 10:03 AM , Blogger Just Jiff said...

My purse is small for this very reason. But you know...right now it's jam packed and I need to clean it out...but I just want a nap instead.

 
At 10:10 AM , Anonymous m3 said...

you totally should have posted this when i did my purse one. the sad thing is i had just cleaned mine out and it is all fucked up again!

 
At 10:10 AM , Anonymous Misguided Mommy said...

oops that is me not m3

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

Is my funny bone in there? I've been far too serious lately! If it is, I NEED it back. Today, if at all possible. You know how to reach me.

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger Judy said...

What? No picture of the goodies????

 
At 11:46 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Judy: no, no camera with me....

lo siento.

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Kaylee said...

haha...this sounds like what my purse would look like IF I were to clean it out. I pretty much live out of mine!

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger Framed by Grace said...

See...I have that same problem...except I have like 20 purses that probably have all that in it!! :)

 
At 5:54 PM , Blogger Angel said...

are you sure that wasn't MY purse you were cleaning out! ;)

How's Bonnie doing? and I cannot wair to see that bathroom! I lovelovelove the vanity and the mirror and esp. the faucet!!! Straight outta Pottery Barn it is!!!!

Gage gets cuter and cuter every single day.

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Beth: Bonnie may be homeless soon.
Again, beware of the "free dog".
Potty training is a nightmare, but given the fact that I can't get my 3 year old son fully potty-trained, what did I really expect? really???

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

My purse scares me, but it benefited me at a bridal shower where we got points for stuff in our purse. 8) I won.

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That must be a big purse! I bought mine because it looked roomy, but after carting along all of my junk, plus diapers, sippys and snacks, one of the handles is starting to tear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home