Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Bathroom Renovation Update

****************
So...I posted about some unexpected budget busters....
...and now I've come to realize that the word budget is really....well, it's just thrown out there, but apparently means nothing to this project.
The budget---pretty much just gone.
I've made peace with the fact that it's going to cost about $500 {or more} than I originally thought.

Whatever.

Here are some pics of some of the renovation that is KILLING me!
I hate this in-between phase.
I hate these untiled bare bones walls! YUCKOLA!



Bye-bye pink tile....


Back wall of the shower...


The good news: the tile & vanity/sink & mirror have all been delivered & are just WAITING to be installed!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 8:09 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

I am looking forward to seeing it all finished!

 
At 4:45 AM , Blogger Dana said...

That is the same pink tile that is in my bathroom....lovely, huh?!?! : ) I wish we could re-do it!

 
At 7:47 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! Renovations suck. The process that is--I can't wait to see the end result!

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

It's not fun now, but will be worth it when it is complete! :)

 
At 5:52 AM , Blogger Bathrooms Bunbury said...

Bathrooms Bunbury are the bathroom renovation experts in Bunbury, Dalyelup, Eaton, Australind, Leschanault, Harvey, Waroona and Dardanup. Our bathroom renovations services can transform your dull and tired bathrooms into a beautiful and luxurious space. We are passionate about our work and will therefore work along with clients to provide the best quality of work. At Bathrooms Bunbury Dalyelup, our knowledge and experience will provide you with the expertise to build high quality and relaxing space. Our expert and professional staff provides a high-quality service to getting you a great result along with high-quality materials and products. Call or Email us for Bathroom Renovations Australind.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home