Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Back that train up....Last Tuesday....

Okay....so lots has happened that I've failed to blog about....

Last Tuesday...
GrandDaddy Al came over. He brought map pencils for Gage, and dog treats for Bonnie. {How very thoughtful!}


We had lunch out & about....



...and then we tooted around Lakewood...grabbed a Starbucks & headed back to the casa, where I introduced GrandDaddy Al to the Wii. So much fun!
He headed home, and Tera & Aubri came over.



Gage refused to wear clothes, other than his new boxer shorts.
Yes, we've switched to boxers. Size 4T boxers. He kept refusing to wear underwear and as it turns out, I think the 2T/3T briefs were too tight on his junk!
Anyway...he's a boxer boy now.
:)

After that, Tera & I played Wii. It was soooo much fun!
:)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 7:32 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Those boxers have got to be the cutest things I've seen ever! I didn't even know that they existed.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Shoeaddict said...

Aww- Granddaddy Al and Gage, that is sweet.

The "too tight on his junk" made me laugh.

 
At 11:08 AM , Blogger Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home