Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bonnie Goes to the Vet

Okay...we're back-tracking here....this post is actually from Wednesday, 3/18....

Bonnie had her very first visit to our family vet.

And....Gage held the camera & took the pictures....




Yes, I look like a goober...but whatever.

Bonnie weighed 9.2 pounds on 3/18/9. Looks to be right at 8 weeks old. Born in January 2009. Got her first round of vaccines. Got her nails clipped. Goes back in a month.

:)

She was a good girl at the vet.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:07 PM , Blogger Kate said...

I love little kid pictures--the one of your forehead is about right. =)

 
At 6:33 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

She's adorable! I would have had a lot of trouble saying no to that face.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

I think he did a pretty good job. As an adult, I usually manage to take at least a couple of extreme close ups of my finger prints when I take pictures.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home