Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Little Lauren

Like I mentioned previously---Little Lauren (my new nickname for her) was born on 3/12, and she certainly was NOT little! 9 pounds, 9 ounces.

:)

Me & Little Lauren...

(yes, I know, I probably should have uploaded a pic of her & her proud parents first....but hey---it's my blog! I was super excited for her to finally be here. In the above pics---she's about 30 minutes old!)

Little Lauren with her 'rents.




Pics of Rikki & Lauren from 3/13...


Labels:

10 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

Little Lauren sure is cute! Congratulations to you all!

 
At 6:36 PM , Blogger Framed by Grace said...

What a beautiful baby!

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Aw, she's adorable!

Almost makes me want another one (but not really - I'm too old for that new baby stuff, haha).

 
At 7:59 PM , Blogger Hester 5 said...

Thank you for sharing my sweet baby with your blog world!

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Ann(ie) said...

That is one gorgeous baby!!!!! With all of the reeses big cups I've been putting away combined with my gestational diabetes I might get to enjoy a 10 pounder, too. feh.

 
At 7:16 AM , Blogger Laura said...

How cute! I love the hair - all mine were bald!!!!

You look so great!!! Love that colour on you!

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Chris H said...

Awww she's adorable... and she is little! 10 pound 12 is BIG... lol!

 
At 8:39 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

Beautiful. She shares a name with my niece, whose birth was the first I ever witnessed.

 
At 12:48 PM , Blogger Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

She is way too cute! And may I say that you look stunning in that photo!
They are a lovely family. congrats to them!

 
At 2:40 PM , Blogger Marni's Organized Mess said...

How precious! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home