Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Conversation of the Week....

ahhhhh....marital bliss.

Hubby: "Hey, I found this movie I want us to watch."
Me: "What's it called?"
Hubby: "Well, the title....um, well, the title is 'Midnight Meat Train.'"
Me: "I'm not watching anything called 'Midnight Meat Train.'"
(laughing hysterically)
Hubby: "No....it's not like THAT. It's about this guy on a train taking pictures."
Me: "I bet he is! And---'Big Oreo Loving' is not a documentary about the cookie."
[okay, maybe it is about the 'cookie'....pun intended.]

[husband's commentary on this blog: this just makes me sound like a nasty freak.]
To clarify: he really likes cookies (oreos, to be specific) & scary movies.

Apparently 'Midnight Meat Train' IS actually a scary movie....but perhaps the producers & whoever is in charge of naming a film should have run that title by a focus group full of people like---well, me.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:19 PM , Blogger contemporary themes said...

That's hysterical! : )

 
At 2:22 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

Haha. I love it. My mind was right with yours with a title like that.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Framed by Grace said...

Thank you for my laugh today...I totally needed it!!! :)

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Zephra said...

I had so many nasty freak comments to put here but have decided to refrain.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Sarah Lynn said...

Oh your mind went there too? That is too funny! I would have been thinking the same thing!

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger Amy said...

Funniest post ever!!!!!!

From a long time reader, short time commentor!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home