Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Term Paper

So...in my Tuesday night class...I have a term paper due...Tuesday night.

Remember...this was the one where I may try to re-use an Alzheimer's Research paper (didn't work out...) or tackle the issue of counseling those who struggle with the death of a child.
Well...I researched the latter, and I just don't have it in me to tackle that topic.
No amount of counseling or drugs, or anything in this world takes it away---undoes what we can't undo.
And besides, I'd have to tackle the whole topic of Grief Therapy & THEN relate it to Family Therapy...so, I'm out.

New topic: Decided-on topic: counseling those who suffer from Alopecia Areata.

[something I know a little bit about, and according to my doctor--I handle very well.... Don't get me wrong: I still have my moments where I want to just shave my whole head, but then somebody would call me Britney, and I'd end up in jail for fighting. Not a road I want to go down, my friend!]
What's Alopecia Areata??? go to www.naaf.org for more info.
It's an auto-immune disease that totally sucks & affects something like 1.7% of the population....

Anyway...that's the chosen topic.

And....got my paper back on Autism.... Um, I got a perfect grade. It was only worth 25 points....but hey---I got 25 out of 25.
Woohooo!

Upcoming:
Term Paper due Tuesday night.
Quiz #2 for Thursday night class due Wedenesday by midnight. (that's so odd to me...)

:)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 2:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the perfect grade!

I'm off to visit the site you linked to--I've heard of that but am not really clear on the specifics. Good luck on getting your paper finished!

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Alopecia. Wow. That sounds like it might be an easier paper. I was in grief counseling for years and I never developed the ability to step back from my emotions. It was just not possible.

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Kila said...

Congrats on the good grade on the Autism paper. Good luck with your next topic!

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger xxxx said...

Yay! Perfect grade!

 
At 6:17 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Congratulations on your perfect paper. Good luck with the next one!
How is your burn? Look fabulously tan yet?

 
At 7:37 AM , Blogger Elle said...

Congrats on the A!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home