Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, April 23, 2007

My Little Laundry Helper...

DISCLAIMER: NO BABIES WERE TRULY HURT IN THE MAKING OF THE FOLLOWING VIDEO CLIP.



Okay...like the ending of that video?
I would like to refer all viewers to the disclaimer above the actual video clip...Gage fell & bumped his head on the ironing board, but he didn't even cry. He was not hurt, although I expected a complete-baby-melt-down following the fall. I was wrong, and he continued to play & have fun with the laundry!

And, he piled laundry on Mommy's head!


And...ran around with Mommy's jammies...


And just made a royal mess in general.


those clothes WERE clean...
he had a blast!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:42 AM , Blogger Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

Hilarious! Just wait until he wants to help 'fold' them. Nicholas rolls everything into a tight ball. *sigh* tight ball = wrinkles!

 
At 1:33 PM , Blogger Maria said...

You are so easy going! I have this "thing" about clean laundry hitting the floor. I am sure that Liv will have to discuss it with her therapist someday.....

 
At 7:03 PM , Blogger Papa Bradstein said...

How much fun is that? From over here, it looks like lots of fun. You do a great job with the videos, so I don't know why you would want me to make one, but I'm willing to try if you're serious. Send me an e-mail.

 
At 7:27 PM , Blogger Pregnantly Plump said...

That is so funny! Our laundry is never that fun.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home