Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, April 23, 2007

Little Mr.Get-My-Way...

Well...Friday night, Gage woke up 5 times.
Five times.
He's getting 4 teeth at once, and 2 of them are molars.
It's tons of fun.
I look forward to the end of this whole teething thing.
Let's see....he'll still get 12 year molars.
After that wisdom teeth @ who knows what age. Looks like it's going to be a long ride...

Anyway...Saturday was mis-adventurous for Baby Gage. After not sleeping well all night, he was in NO MOOD to not get his way. (and since Mommy & Daddy barely got any sleep either....we were all a bit fussy...& misadventurous in our own ways...)

But...Gage found all of the leftover picnic/bbq/cook-out paper & plastic goods on the kitchen table. Mommy came upon Gage as he was taking them all down to the floor. And, since it wasn't going to hurt anything...Mommy let him have his way... (Thus the nickname: Little Mr.Get-My-Way...see how this works???)



And, sorry about the lighting. I sometimes don't accurately assess the lighting for my little video clips. While it may seem bright enough at the time, it just doesn't come out that way on the computer screen.....I'll try to do better!


So...after that...I had to go into work...

The boys were at home alone (Daddy & Gage)...and Gage found a carton of orange juice within his reach. Yummy!
He decided to pick it up, & drink ALL of it from the carton.
Unfortunately, it didn't look like any of it made it into his mouth:

Damon said that there was orange juice everywhere!

Which brings me to my next topic: KIDDIE-COCKTAILS.
Now, those who know me well or have read about my drink of choice via this blog know that I love Mimosas. Love them.
So, I make Gage "Baby-Mosas."

Recipe for a Baby-Mosa:
1 sippy cup
1/2 sippy cup 7-up
1/2 sippy cup orange juice
(preferably no-pulp, and calcium-fortified).
Stir (do not shake...if you do, you will be sorry).
Serve chilled.

Gage loves his Baby-Mosas.
...almost as much as Mommy loves the real thing!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:38 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Gage did exactly what I want to do on those crabby mornings. But, of course, I don't....since clean up is a bitch.

I love this age, they are so tactile.

 
At 7:07 PM , Blogger Mojavi said...

omg! that was so adorable! It is nice to hear how laid back you are... somedays you just wanna throw crap on the floor ya know :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home