Life Is Just So Daily

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Meme....random questions...

Maria @ Just-Eat-Your-Cupcake has a meme...it's way long, and so I'm going to answer SOME of the questions here...just not all of them!
:)

2) You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?

Hanson.
But, maybe that would be a waste of my flip, b/c they aren't making music anymore...that I know of. I'm just happy that the Hanson phase is over.

3) Who would you really just like to punch in the face?I can't say.
But let's just say it is a female, and she's "thrown me under the bus" in my professional life more than once. She's super-sucky.

4) What is your favorite cheese?Colby Jack

5) You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
My Mom's chicken salad sandwich. I don't care what kind of bread you put it on...it really doesn't matter b/c the chicken salad is just that good.

6) You, Elvis, and Princess Diana are in a dog sled, fleeing across the Siberian wasteland with wolves in hot pursuit. The wolves are catching up fast. Who would you throw out to gain speed and why?
Both of them. I'm not sharing my sled with dead people. Period. They'd both have to go.


10) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?

Fiji? Japan? Tahiti?
I don't care. I will just go to the airport & see what planes are leaving. Wouldn't be the first time I planned a trip that way. Pack a little bit for a variety of weather...head to the airport & see what looks good.
You just never know where you'll end up!


13) An angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is?Angels dishing out alcohol??? hmmmm....
I'd be a bit...hesitant to accept a lifetime supply of alcohol from an angel.
Thought bubble above my head: "Um, Jesus, is this a test? Because I really like Mimosas. I promise not to get drunk!"

15) Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time traveling/phone booth. you can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
I don't travel with strangers. I don't know this Rufus guy.
I'm not going anywhere with him!

17) You have been given the opportunity to create the half hour TV show of your dreams. What is it called and what is it's premise?

Clearly, the title would be: "Baby Gage: the daily happenings of a super-stud."
The premise: hello, it would be a lot like my blog, only...more video.
duh.

19) You have a choice of two doors. One of which you MUST go through. The first leads to a roomful of spiders, the second to a roomful of clowns. Which is it to be?

The clowns. I've generally had good luck with clowns. My dad was dressed as a clown when I met him, and look how well that worked out!

20) Your house is on fire. You have just enough time to run in there and grab one inanimate object. So what's the item?I'm completely torn: (1) Cecil remnants (Cecil was the sock monkey that I had growing up...until I was 25, and our dog, Eddie, tore Cecil to bits. Now I keep my Cecil remnants in a pretty box in my closet). (2) My "Baby Brandy" figurine from my Memaw's house. When I was little, I would play with this little figurine, and I broke her repeatedly, and my grandmother would always glue her back together. Now, she's missing a leg & a few fingers, but she's mine. My Memaw gave her to me. & (3) The big picture in our dining room of my pregnant belly & the mat that everyone signed when Gage was born.

The problem is---I don't keep these items together, so I could either, grab #1 & #2 b/c they are close in the house, and both small. If I were to grab #3, then I am going to the complete opposite end of the house, and could ONLY carry that item.
So, I don't know...

21) One night, you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by mummies. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? Die of a freakin' heart attack.

23) The angel of death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the angel of death is pretty cool and in a good mood and it offers you a half hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. What are you going to do in that half hour?Repent, repent, repent! And spend time with my family.

25)You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice. What is it going to be?

That I can shoot laser beams out of my eyes to deflate tires at will.
That way, when someone cuts me off or rides my tail on the highway---I'll deflate their tires.
:)

26) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time span can only be a half hour, though. What half hour of your past would you like to experience again?Feeding Riley his babyfood.
I learned a lot from that. It was fun, and I miss him.
People might think it is weird that I didn't pick a moment with Gage...but, I still get to hold Gage, and I don't get to hold Riley.

32) You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it going to be?
Our friend Josh's bar. I have a better chance of drinking for free there, so I think I'll keep that one open...

33) What's the last thing you ate?cheese pizza from Mama's Pizza in Arlington.

35) The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radio-active vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the power to resurrect the dead celebrity of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?Dorothy Parker.
Was she a "celebrity"???
She's my favorite author, so I think I'd like to meet her. Her wit...oh, I would just love to hear whatever would spill from her mouth!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 12:49 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Aww..Lainey...I was really wondering if you'd pick Marilyn, Doris, or Salma...

:)

 
At 8:54 PM , Blogger Kila said...

I love the pregnant belly photo and autographed mat! Great idea. I'd almost be pregnant again just to do that.

 
At 6:30 AM , Blogger Heidi said...

Very funny answers. I also love the picture of your pregnant belly with the autographs. I only have one picture of myself for each pregnancy and I have clothes on.

 
At 6:35 AM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Maria---I wouldn't pick any of those!
Alyssa Milano is my girl crush.
:)
And then---I wouldn't really do anything but stay up all night & ask her a bajillion questions!

 
At 9:35 AM , Blogger amyerj said...

OMG! Great answers, but I must tell you - you're my favorite person of the DAY!

I grew up in Carrollton and there was a Mama's Pizza near my Jr. & Sr. High School. We ate there all the time, it remains my favorite pizza ever.

I knew there was one in Ft. Worth, but I don't get out that way too often for food. I LIVE in ARLINGTON! Just looked up the location and am heading there for lunch. THANKS LP!

Oh, I'm drooling thinking about that yummy crust dipped in Creamy Italian dressing... I just hope it lives up to memory.

 
At 5:42 PM , Anonymous harga hp terbaru said...

ok i like this post !! thank u for sharing

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home