Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, April 28, 2007

R-E-D



Um...I'm the color of the above pictured lobster.

Let's just say....12 minutes was too long in the tanning bed, mmmm-kay.

I decided that I needed a little color, and my first experience w/ the Mystic Tan machine didn't go so well.
During the sun-shiny hours I am at work, and they generally frown upon people laying out on the job...so, that leaves me pastey white...or so it did.
I decided that I'd tan.
In a tanning bed kind of tan. You know---bring on the UV rays.

And now....12 minutes is too long.
I'm red.
My body hurts.
Ibuprofen is my friend, and clothing is not.

I will be wrinkly as hell when I get old...but I'm gonna be tan next week!

2 Comments:

At 4:37 PM , Blogger Maria said...

I have never ever been in a tanning bed, although my sisters swear by them. And, if I am outside for even a few minutes, I burn like bacon. So..I am a white girl and my skin will look beautiful when I am 80...but for now, I look like Wednesday Addams.

 
At 12:52 AM , Blogger Shauna Loves Chocolate said...

LOVE the picture!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home