Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Pimp my stroller....

Okay, so for Halloween...maybe Gage could go as a little "Gangstah". I could get some rims for the ride, maybe some type of lift system for the stroller....some curb feelers for sure ('cuz his momma drinks!), and blue lights installed underneath.... Time out---we're gonna need some type of sound system...you know, something w/ a lot of bass... I'd splurge on capping his teeth in gold, maybe even w/ jewels...but he doesnt have any teeth.
...he's got plenty of baggy clothes...I can put him in his 9-12 month jeans & let them sag below his diaper...

...okay...the rims, the sound system...that costume's sounding a bit pricey...

Mom found a costume in Tyler today & called me to tell me about it. She said it is so cute & funny. It's a baby Whoopy Cushion costume. Who ever thought of that??? And, because my baby toot-toots a lot, Mom said that Gage would be equipped w/ his own sound effects!

...No really, I got him a Bumble-bee costume. The thing looks huge...so we're going to have to see if it fits.... We're going to try it on him today, and go down to Farmer's Market & pick out a pumpkin. That's the plan anyway... weather permitting, of course!

I'm out of here for now. Gage will be ready to eat shortly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home