Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Gage is here!!!!

Well, Gage is here!
I'll have to post the whole "birth story" soon...but dont have time to type it all out right now.

Man---newborns really keep you busy! Day & Night!!! I have no idea how my friend, Jessica, manages w/ a toddler & twin infants. Seriously--I have no idea how she does it.

Damon's gone back to work & my mom returned to Tyler. So, we're on our own. I've been a "Stay at home mom" for 2 days now. Every day, I am so glad when my husband walks through the door! It's a lot harder than I thought it would be.

...but then he makes the sweetest face...or the sweetest noise...and you just know that it's all worth it!

Okay...gotta run. Dinner's ready...and I'm ready to eat!

2 Comments:

At 7:10 PM , Blogger CBM said...

Yea! Gage finally made an appearance. Now you are just a different kind of tired. lol The first few weeks are rough, but it will get so much better when he starts sleeping for longer stretches and before you know...through the night! And trust me six consecutive hours of sleep will seem like heaven, if you can make it through without waking up in a panic that the baby didn't wake you for a feeding! lol Welcome to life on what I called "the 24 hour clock."

And congrats! Hope your birth experience was great!

Carole (Gin's friend)

 
At 2:43 PM , Blogger Lainey-Paney said...

Carole--right now, he only sleeps for 10-12 hours a day! We're going nuts here!

The dr said that the average baby at this age sleeps 16-20 hours, "but every baby is different". Great...we get the "different" one!

I cant wait for him to sleep more! And especially more at night!

Thanks for all of your sweet comments!!!
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home