Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, September 04, 2005

37 weeks....

So, here's what Pregnancy Weekly says about 37 weeks:


Your baby is considered a term pregnancy even though the 40-week mark is still 3 weeks away. Your baby is probably about 6 pounds and measures 19 inches in length. Your baby can't wait to meet "Mama" and share with you all the love they have to give.

Here's what Baby Center says about 37 weeks:

Congratulations! Your pregnancy is now considered full term — meaning your baby is developmentally ready to handle life outside the womb. (Babies born before 37 weeks are pre-term and those born after 42 weeks are post-term.) Your baby probably weighs a little over 6 pounds at this point and measures between 19 and 20 inches, head to heel.

Many babies have a full head of hair at birth, with locks from 1/2 inch to 1 1/2 inches long. But don't be surprised if your baby's hair isn't the same color as yours. Dark-haired couples are sometimes thrown for a loop when their children are born blonds or redheads, and fair-haired couples have been surprised by Elvis look-alikes. And then, of course, some babies sport only peach fuzz.


Here's what I say about 37 weeks:
I'm ready for you to come out. Period. I'd rather hold you in my hands than in my belly!!!!!


Yesterday...Mom came to town w/ Allen & picked me up. Took me over to Baylor Grapevine to meet new baby Nora, my cousin Kory's new daughter. Oh, she's beautiful!!!! We had lunch at a place in Grapevine called Mimi's Cafe. It was very good. Came home just worn out.

Mom got us all kinds of new stuff for baby Gage. And, she got me these BEAUTIFUL white nursing jammies....um--they dont accommodate these nursies of mine. They fit everywhere except the chest...so, she's going to take them back. We got a different pair at Motherhood. They're light blue--satiny. Love 'em.
Oh, and she got me a nursing bra. It's....hideous. I thought huge bras were ugy. Try huge w/ zippers & snaps & all the bells & whistles for nursing. It should just be called "Helga". If it had a name--that's what it would be..."Helga".

Anyway...last night we watched a movie with Robin Williams called "Final Cut". I enjoyed it a lot. It's a sci-fi movie, and I thought it was very interesting.

Damon & I woke up at 5 this morning & ate donuts in bed & watched TV. That was fun!

Now, it's noon...and Damon just made us a 2nd breakfast. He went to Walmart & bought a waffle maker. We're having Belgian Waffles for brunch. Yummy!!!!

Mike & Cat made it home safely...finally. I just got the word! WWWWWHHHHHEEEEWWW!

That's all I know for now. Hopefully a lazy day ahead. Oh, time out...hopefully an active day ahead--PRAYING FOR ACTIVE LABOR!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home