Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, August 29, 2005

Sleeeeeeeepy Day....

I've had such a sleepy day today. I got up at 6 w/ Damon...went back to sleep shortly after he left...and napped off & on all day while he worked. Then--when he got home, we took a nap together from 4 or 4:30 to 6. And, believe it or not---I could go back to sleep right now! I'm just so tired today!

Most productive thing I've done today: watched a movie!
Movie Review...
Diary of a Mad Black Woman: So good! I loved it! It starts out just wildly hilarious, and then it's a love story...it's just good!

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger Ginger said...

I am wondering...since there was no blog post on Tuesday....does this mean a new baby boy is coming into this world???

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home