Life Is Just So Daily

Saturday, August 27, 2005

36 weeks today...

So far, it's been a great day!
My house is clean...
I got out of the house today...
Life is good.

Shelley & Jacquie came over & took me out to lunch. We went to a place on Greenville Ave. called Hurricane Grill & I got the crab cakes that I enjoy. And no--we didnt have to park a gazillion miles away & walk. There was an upclose spot, so it was meant to be!

Came home from lunch around 2...and I've been resting while Damon's been playing games online. Now it's my turn on the internet, and I dont have much to report...

Talked to Melissa last night. I havent seen her in forever, so I'm ready for her to come down & visit. I know she says she'll come after the baby gets here. So, I look forward to that.

Damon just informed me that BB6 (Big Brother 6) is not coming on tonight. What's that about??? I dont remember the TV execs discussing that w/ me. Who gives a crap about some football game??? I need to see what's going on in the Big Brother House!

For now, that's about all I know.
I'm still BFP: Big Fat Pregnant.

Oh, & Shelley's daughter is pregnant & it's a boy. They are thinking of "R" names.
Rudy
Ralph
Raegan
Raul
Randy (I really hate this one...but hey, it's an R name)
Reese (Lovin' it!)
Rance (hate it...)
Roy
Rock (yes, as in...Rock Hudson)
Raymond
Ramon
Reginald
Reggie
Rory
Randall
Randolph
Rudolph
Richard

Okay...that's all I can think of for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home