Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, September 05, 2005

37 week photo...



Well, there's me in all my pregnant glory...
It's "Labor Day"...doesnt that mean anything to this baby of mine???
So far...the answer is no.

Reading a book, after I saw it in the back of Shelley's car: "Trace" by Patricia Cornwell. Damon brought it home for me. And, mom brought me some other books:
"Full Bloom" by Janet Evanovich & Charlotte Hughes (author suggested by Shelley)
"Trading Up" by Candace Bushnell
"Wedding Ring" by Emilie Richards
"Hideaway" by Dean Koontz
"Nighttime is My Time" by Mary Higgins Clark (Damon will probably read that one...I dunno if I will or not...)

Movie Review: I cant remember if I posted this or not...but "Final Cut" with Robin Williams. I really liked it. It's sci-fi, which normally is not my thing...but this movie is interesting & really makes you think about ethics... I liked it & suggested it to Dad.

That's about all I know this morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home