Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, October 21, 2005

4 weeks old today...

Gage is 4 weeks old today. It's so hard to believe!!!!

Yesterday we took Gage down to Gilmer where Damon's grandmother lives. Well, while we were there,one of her doctors called w/ some bad news. Grandmother's cancer is back & they are going to start hospice today or Monday. We all had a wonderful visit otherwise, and the news came right before we were leaving...and Grandmother said her good-byes to Damon. It was so sad. But...she was soooooo excited to see & hold Gage for the first time. I mailed some pictures down there earlier this week or last week...and her son said that she was soooo excited to see them. So, that was good.

Here's a picture from Grandmother's 89th birthday back in April:

I was pregnant back then! Also pictured: Damon, Damon's mom, and Damon's step-dad.


Movie Reviews:

Crash-----very good. It's the new "Crash"...not the one about eroticism & car accidents (dont ask...). Anyway--it was really bizarre, & I hated it at first...but it turned out to be really good.

A Lot Like Love----with Ashton Kutcher. Pretty cute. Damon & I liked it.

I'm really excited about this romantic comedy w/ Uma Thurman coming out. I really want to see that!

TV comments:

The Apprentice----Love this show. Love it. Was very sad to see Christy go last night. I think she was so cute & funny. Favorite moment: when she called someone a "goober".

Desperate Housewives----Love this show too! Can you believe Susan's actions???? I understand that she wants to protect her daughter from Zack...but man is her boyfriend going to be pissed when he finds out...and you know he will...

Donald Trump & Days of Our Lives----okay, I dont watch Days of our Lives...but I saw a commercial & he's going to be on there...are you kidding me? What a joke...

Making the Band 3------I'm a big Aubrey fan. Still rooting for her!

ER----fell asleep last night. Didnt get to see the whole thing...

Onto other things...
The State Fair of Texas is going on right now. I go every year. I never miss it! I dont think I'll be going this year. I'd love to, but I'm sure Damon wont go for it. He's not a big fan.

Dad's supposed to be coming into town this weekend for his highschool reunion.
Hopefully I'll get to see him!

Damon's Dad was going to come into town today, but he had a work thing come up, so he had to go out of town...somewhere...I think Commanche.
Damon's sister, Ramona, was going to come tomorrow, and she & Damon's dad were going to keep Gage so that Damon & I could go on a date. Well, now Damon's dad cant come, and Damon told Ramona to go visit Grandmother instead. So...who knows what we'll do tomorrow....

I still have some thank you notes to crank out...but I'm out of stamps...so maybe I'll run to the Post Office today. Woohoo! Big outing!!!!

I'm out of here for now...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home