Life Is Just So Daily

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Update for Sunday.

How am I feeling? Well, I think I am getting over this sickness. I wake up coughing & it keeps me from falling asleep, but I just take a Benadryl to help with the sleeplessness.
Pregnancy-wise...well, I think I started the whole morning sickness yesterday...except, mine is kind of an all-day-nausea thing without vomitting. Up until yesterday I was eating everything in sight. Everything sounded good to me. I've only thrown up once so far, and Damon says that it has nothing to do with hormones/morning sickness. He says that it is because I sat & ate an entire supreme pizza by myself. ....his theory could be entirely true! Anyway, starting yesterday, I just woke up feeling gross. I get hungry, but then NOTHING sounds good. I will finally make up my mind about wanting something to eat, and by the time I finish eating it, I dont even want to look at it, think about it, smell it, etc.
So far today, I've had a bowl of cereal, an orange, and a plate of soy nuggets with ketchup. I'm supposed to be increasing my protein (the letter from the dr says), but I'm not really wanting to eat much meat.

I go to the dr on 2/10 for our first sonogram & my two hour dr's appt.
Apparently I'll meet with my dr, the "OB Coordinator", and get my sonogram. Cant wait. Damon of course will be in attendance. Sooooo excited!!!

I have so much that needs to be done around this house, but I am just feeling too lazy to do it.

I cant believe I have to go back to work tomorrow. What on earth am I going to wear???

My head: well, I've still got the original spot (which is getting bigger according to Damon). The night that I got home from Hawaii, Damon found another spot. Smaller, about the size of a quarter. Then, yesterday morning, I found yet another spot. Even smaller, about the size of a dime. Still using the meds. Convinced I'll be bald by the time this baby gets here! (So what...I'll be mom!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home