Life Is Just So Daily

Monday, January 03, 2005

Monday, Monday....go away, come again another day!

So, it's Monday. I hate Mondays.

Here's what is going on, and I'm a bit pissy about it.

I share an office with Jamie. Love it. She loves it. It's great.

Her boss is Amy. Well, Jamie has been out sick. So--Amy was doing Jamie's job. Well, Amy got onto an employee while I was sitting here at my desk. That employee got upset because I was present for the talk. Well, I can understand that. So--now Amy is saying that this whole "sharing an office" thing is not working out b/c privacy needs to be kept if Jamie is going to have to talk to employees. Well, jamie & I made it work. Jamie & I had no problem working it out. Amy is the one who came in here & talked to an employee & compromised the privacy. Now, she's the one who's deciding that Jamie is switching to another office.

I am not excited. I am going to now share an office with Kathy. She's a nurse who does recall stuff. Fine. I like Kathy. She's very nice. But--here's what is so crappy about all of it. (1) Kathy does not know that she is about to share an office after having her own office for years. (2) Kathy is going to have to move alllll of her stuff. (3) There is not enough space in here for Kathy to bring allllll of her stuff. (4) Kathy is on vacation now--so they are going to tell her when she gets back. (5) Kathy is also in for a big surprise when she finds out that she is going to be doing administrative work for 3 days/week, and now she's going to be doing patient care for 2 days/week. She is used to having her office & doing administrative work for 5 days/week. I just feel so bad for her. She's so nice. She's on vacation & she is coming back to this crap. Lucky girl! *note the sarcasm*


I started reading my book last night. It's okay. The first chapter was a bit...long...but now Girl has met a guy, so hopefully the book will start to pick up.

I dont know much else right now. I gotta run see a patient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home