Life Is Just So Daily

Friday, December 17, 2004

Something that boggles my mind...

Here's something that boggles my mind.

"I cleaned almost the whole house. You should love me so much!"
--Damon Duke

(1) I love you no matter what.
(2) I clean the whole house all the time---where's my big huge 'thanks'??

Seriously....when he cleans the house, does he not notice that almost everything that needs to be picked up is his? Guys are so weird like that. Sure, the house needs to be cleaned because: (1) you messed it up!!! & (2) it's YOUR family that is coming to stay with us for the weekend! And....you need to be the one to clean it because (1) see #1 above... (2) see #2 above... & (3) you have all day to day to do nothing but clean the darn house! I will be at work, thank you very much.
...and to all the readers out there...I type "you"...it should really read, "Damon".


Ugh. Men.... cant live with them...cant live without them!

My friend Erin just got a + home pregnancy test!
*Jealous*...yes, I am. I'm still super happy for her though. She & her husband were pregnant & then had a miscarriage when her baby was the size of a grapefruit. :(

Tomorrow we're going to Sam Moon's. Erin is coming over @ about 8:30 in the morning to go with us. So, who all will be going? Me, Erin, Ramona (my sister in law) & Jordan (my neice). I assume the boys wont be going....

Anyway...I'm excited about that little outing.

After that, I am going to try to meet Mom in Canton to pick up Allen. That way, Dad wont have to drive down there after flying in. That would make for an exhausting day, and if I go ahead & get him, then Dad will get to spend more time with Allen. :)
If I didnt have to work on Monday & Tuesday, then I would just keep Allen until Christmas Eve when we go to Mom's house.

I cant wait to see Mom's new house with all their stuff in there. The last time I saw the new house--it was completely empty.

And--moving so close to Christmas, I just dont think I would be motivated to decorate at all.

I dont really feel well today. No fever, but I have a sore throat & a queasy tummy. Yuck....

Ramona's birthday is tomorrow. Damon's going to bake her a cake. I'm not baking it.
I dont feel like baking a cake.

Okay...I'm outta here.
Hope everyone has a pleasant weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home