Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It's Jamie's Birthday!!! Woohoo!!!

Okay, so it's Wednesday, November 3rd, Jamie's birthday.
for those who dont know, Jamie is the ER Registration Supervisor, and we share an office. :) Today is her b-day. And, we went to college together, but never met. Our sororities were across the street from one another, and we went to the same panhellenic meetings...but still, never met. Now we share an office. :)

So anyway..I've decorated the dry erase board above her desk & left her gift at her desk. It's a candle. It smells sooooo yummy. I liked it so much, that I got her one & myself one.

Let's talk about me now. I fell asleep last night between 10 & 11. Damon came home around 1. I woke up when he came through the door, and had the most horrible cramps ever. Damon ended up rubbing my neck, shoulders, & back. He ran me a hot bath & gave me a tylenol PM. This all took place between 1 & 3 in the morning. I could not go back to sleep & was hurting so bad. Then I had a dream that I was hospitalized for cramps, and I woke up with more cramps. I am very surprised that I made it to work this morning, and on time no less. I've taken 2 Pamprin tablets. Cant exceed 8 in 24 hours.

Am I just the biggest wuss? Are my cramps worse than anybody else's, or do I just have a very low tolerance for pain? I feel like a super-huge titty baby because last night I was crying over cramps. But seriously, they hurt.

Onto brighter news...
I finished the movie, Big Fish last night. Oh......sooooo good. I heard that it was, and everyone was right. It's a fabulous tale.

Election news....look at this....it's the next day & we still dont know who's going to be President next term. And, I heard them say that they still have until the 12th to receive & count the votes from the Americans in Iraq. Still a few states who havent reported. And, between 3 am & 8 am, I must have missed something. When I was awake in the middle of the night, the TV said that Bush had 269 electoral votes. Then this morning on my way to work I heard that he only has 254. What happened? What did I miss?

Okay...I need to start my work day.
And--it's cold outside. I love the cold!!!!
And, I think we're getting our chimneys cleaned this week so we can have fires. Woohoo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home