Life Is Just So Daily

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Burger King for Supper. Yummy!!!

Okay, it's Tuesday. Voting day today. :)

Damon is grabbing Burger King for us for dinner. What a sweetie. Not that a Whopper with cheese is healthy or good for my figure...but it sure is tasty!!!!

Movie Reviews:
White Chicks: Okay, at first I thought it was sooo stupid. By the end, it was pretty funny. It has a lot of girl humor. Guys probably wouldnt even get half of the jokes.

Big Fish: I'm only half-way through it. So far, it's fabulous!!

Pieces of April: I liked it. Damon thought is so boring that he fell asleep. I like independent films though. This is a story about a "problem child" who grows up, and hosts Thanksgiving for her estranged family because her mom is dying of cancer. It's really good.

Thoughts for today: I'm mad at myself because I forgot to bring the flowers that Jessica gave me to keep on my desk. When Jessica & Blaine came over on Sunday they brought me fresh flowers. So sweet. Well, they are arranged & on my kitchen table right now, but I was going to bring them to work to keep on my desk. I forgot.
Other thoughts: I'm hungry right now. Didnt eat lunch because I was literally too lazy to walk to the cafeteria & get food. I was pretty busy @ work today, but I had time to go eat. I just didnt have the desire to walk down there.

Plans for tonight: Damon's going to play in a poker game. I'm going to vote, and then go home & eat Burger King & watch the rest of "Big Fish". Woohoo big plans.

Our 1-year anniversary is coming up on Sunday. First year = paper. What fun!
(note the sarcasm).

I'm ready for my roman shades for the living room to be finished. My mother in law is going to make them. She's fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home