Life Is Just So Daily

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

It's Wednesday...I'm a total spazz.

Okay, so last night--I unpacked two whole boxes. I got 99% of the contents of those two boxes put away.
(And the audience goes wild cheering for me!)

Then...I went to the guest bedroom to turn off the light. This was like 9 o'clock at night. I was wearing a night gown & flip flops. I forgot to turn the hall light on before I took on this task. So, I enter the guest room--dodging boxes. I turned off the light. Then, I have to exit the room into the dark hallway. Well, for those of you who know me pretty well--you know that I am super-afraid of the dark. So, I turned off the light & turned into a total spazz. I ran out of the room! ...or, I attempted to run out of the room. I tripped over a box & landed in the hallway on the hardwood floor. I fell right out of my flip flops. They were still in the gues room by the box I tripped over. Damon heard me & came running. Of course I was tearful by this point. It freaking hurt! And what hurt the most??? (No, not my pride although I appreciate all you thinking that. I'm sure that should have hurt the most...) My thumb hurt the most. I landed on it & broke my thumb nail. Now my thumb nail is super short & it just aches. Thank goodness I dont use it to type. :)
Damon started laughing as soon as he realized that I was not seriously injured. He didnt realize that he married such a spazz.
I think my mom, dad, & Melissa were the only ones who really knew how spastic & clumsy I am. Damon is officially in the loop.

What else? I've had a pretty productive work morning.

Talked to my Gammy this morning. It's her birthday. Let's see...she's now 83 I believe.

I need to fold & put away laundry today after work.

I need to work on drafting some letters to dispute some stuff on our credit. I already disputed 3 things, and sent my little letters, etc. Of course, I havent pulled our credit since then, so I dont know if it has made a difference yet, but I am determined to dispute every little thing so that we'll get a super-fantastic score! We've already got our house & our cars. We dont need our credit to be drastically improved immediately or anything. I just want the peace of mind that all the info on there is actually ours.

What else?? Nicole is coming to town from London. That's fantastic.
Jessica & Blaine & Boaz are coming to Texas to visit too. I cant wait.

I think I found what kind of curtains I want for the living room. Now, I just need to find & purchase the fabric. I would love to find some already made, but so far that just has not happened. Mom left her sewing machine at my house for me to work with...but that stupid Bobbin gets me every time! The bobbin is some random, complex, abstract concept to me. It screws up my projects every time!!!!
So...we'll see if I can do these curtains on my own or not...Lord knows I have enough on my plate right now...so the curtains will just have to wait a bit...

Okay...I'm getting a page for lunch. Gotta run.
Countdown to surgery: 6 days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home